- Fostering the personal and professional growth of socially disadvantaged pupils
- Rediscovering the values of the rural environment.
- Dignifying work in the sector.
- Sustainable agricultural production in the Mediterranean
- 8 intermediate VET students (17-22 y/o) with a history of school failure and special educational needs
- Learning modern production and marketing techniques.
- Using available technological resources (computer, internet)
- Consolidating links between the young participants from France, Italy and Spain
- Prioritising inclusion over academic success
- Attending practical classes at the host centres and visiting local companies
- Keeping a travel diary and a practice notebook to share the information with fellow students
- The space of our institute emulates the working conditions of an Asturian farm.
- Making the open-air spaces the essence of the training
- Transforming the spaces to accommodate new activities
- Applying ecological production techniques based on sustainability and respect for the environment (coordinated by the agricultural department)
- The initiative to apply inclusion to agricultural vocational training came from all teachers of different specialities.
- Self-training and collaboration with other departments resulting modifying the attention given to pupils and enriching teaching techniques.
- First-hand experience of similar circumstances in other countries
- Highlighting our own initiatives as well as good practices
- Improvement of the academic record and the integration of pupils more prone to drop out
- Bringing Erasmus+ closer to disadvantaged pupils with experience of school failure
- The results of the activities were evaluated and presented by the participants to their peers which helped transform the initial suspicions into an appreciation.
- Местоположения на проекта
- Project category
- VET schools
- Project year
IIS VINCENZO DANDOLO
EPLEFPA LOT ET GARONNE