A total of 35 both teaching- and non-teaching staff participated in the job-shadowing activities.
- Three questions concerning ongoing project activities and three follow-up queries were posed for further investigation bringing inspiration from the answers.
- Knowledge, skills and attitudes developed during job shadowing through non-formal and informal learning, acting as complements to participants' formal learning and current curricula.
- Nyhemsskolan used the opportunity given by the diversity of partner organisations to implement best practices.
- Digital tools, such as eTwinning, were a part of the project.
Spatial and methodological changes were implemented thanks to the job shadowing activities and follow-up discussions.
- As participants included both teaching and non-teaching staff, the whole organisation could act as agents of innovation whilst increasing skills and competencies.
- With 70% of the staff participating in an activity, the whole organisation was impacted, increasing both cooperation and peer learning.
- Using the same model for all activities ensured transferability within the organisation.
- The participants were given tools to develop practices in their profession whilst increasing self-motivation.
- The pupils have benefited directly both in terms of inclusion and higher motivation, as shown in feedback.
- Στοιχεία αναφοράς
- Τόποι έργων
- Project category
- Primary education
- Project year
College Terres Rouges
- United Kingdom
I.C. E. D'Arborea
Städtisches Gymnasium Kamen