- Creativity– efficient solutions for drop-out problems
- Structured use of Learning Agreements. Assessment Grids
- Introduction of linguistic and cultural lessons
- Learning together
- Pedagogical staff
- Tutors, organisations and schools
- Internationalisation is already a part of the quality development of the school but thanks to the project, it became even more integrated into schools’ programmes.
- The project broadened and deepened professional competencies, improved language skills, gave a wider understanding of different cultural backgrounds, changed attitudes, contributed to preventing dropouts and boosted the involvement of adult learners.
- It introduced the use of ECVET, Europass, Assessment Grid, peer-learning and Work-Based Learning (WBL) abroad as a first step to stretch cultural borders and learn from each other.
- The project addressed the teaching and learning needs of disadvantaged learners.
- It involved migrants and the theme of immigration and how they influence the whole school. It was about learning new techniques, new construction methods, tools, materials,
- but also recycling.
- The project contributed to deepened knowledge of company culture and the involvement of the headmaster of ADU in job shadowing.
- The whole school was involved and it has cross-sectoral cooperation between VET and ADU.
- The project contributed to teachers’ increased knowledge and experience concerning tasks, techniques, materials, tools, processes etc.
- It led to increasing knowledge within special fields of construction.
- A certain emphasis was put on the assessment and the Assessment Grids in connection with the Learning Agreements.
- The project fostered cooperation and real peer learning.
- The new experience and competencies of headmasters and teachers became the ground for systemic quality work in school.
- The job shadowing gave an increased experience that was further discussed at the political level in the municipality
- Internationalisation continues to be strategically promoted in the school.
- Wider and deeper competence in the profession of construction within the different steps through the WBL and the expert area of the host organization.
- The participants gained experience of working with people from many different cultures and with different backgrounds, increased responsibility and willingness to deal with bigger tasks in the curricula.
- The project led to the increased interest of other student groups in the school as well as other teachers, parents, the local community and the municipality.
- The project becomes a foundation for further transforming processes and the systemic quality work of the school.
- The students came closer to the objective of reaching employability.
- Project locations
- Project category
- VET schools
- Project year
BILDUNGSZENTREN DES BAUGEWERBES EV
ROC Midden Nederland
Centro di studi cultura sviluppo associazione
Etelä-Savon Koulutus Oy